Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Super snacks!

I eat a lot of nuts. Get your mind out of the gutter. They are great! They have protein, the "tree" nuts have the good omega fats, they're packed with fiber, and are tasty to boot. You have to be a little careful because they are packed with calories too, but a serving size is usually a 1/4 cup. That's more than you think when you are grabbing a handful on the go. For me a 1/4 cup is actually 2 handfuls. So, in the afternoon or mid morning, great snack! These Sahale snacks pictured below are my new addiction. They come in many crazy flavor combinations that make my taste buds jump for joy. My absolute favorite is the Soledad Almonds with apple, flax seeds, balsamic vinegar, and red pepper flakes. My mouth is watering. They have free shipping and neat box bundles that let you try out several flavors. These guys have no idea I'm their biggest fan... I feel like they are worth sharing! Their website is sahalesnacks.com. Go check 'em out, like 'em on Facebook, you know, do the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment