Friday, February 27, 2015

Almost there...

Something cool happened this morning. I could get into my next 1st pair of cute jeans. Let's define "get into". I got them on and buttoned and zipped with a little bit of shimmying, but nothing drastic. But, and this is the important part, they were tight enough that they made my middle spare tire bulge out more than it already does. They would have been uncomfortable to sit in. So, I passed on them for this weekend's trip out of town. With some hard work I bet they will be just right in a few weeks. I hung them over a door in my workout room as motivation. 
Speaking of motivation, I ran short on it this morning. It was doubles today and I didn't make it all the way through the second workout. I don't do well with first thing in the morning workouts. I run out of steam. Which doesn't make sense. I just woke up, I should be rested and ready to go. I have been in a perpetual state of soreness all week as well, I'm sure from starting a new round of T25. I'm not sweating this failure. My form was getting really bad and I'm sure I was setting myself up to hurt myself. So, I'm gonna take my workout and a half and my almost fitting jeans and go have myself a good weekend. I hope you do too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment