Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love. Hate. And Aviators.

Things I Hate:
Inversions. Arm jiggle. Ab routines. Zucchini. Being ignored. Mouth breathers. Being alone (not alone time, but being alone). Presumptuous cooking shows. Meatloaf. My stomach. Taking vitamins. Crying. Cleaning bathrooms. Being late. Hot tubs (they make my feet hot). Money, or lack there of. Fiction romance novels, except 50 Shades of Grey, I loved that one, Shhhh, don't tell anyone. Stuffed peppers. Dishes. Clubs, not bars. Cold feet. Chin hair (on women). Fake/rude people. Being told what to do. Not knowing what to do. Mud. Confined spaces. Tuna fish. Flying. Myself.

Things I Love:
My family (regular and extended). My friends. My toes when they are painted. Buffalo wings. Football. Beer. Rodeos. Hooded sweatshirts. Dancing (even though I am terrible at it). Long, hot showers. Beef jerky. Grey's Anatomy. Non-fiction books. Mexican food. All things cowboy. Boots. Whiskey. My horses. Wiener dogs. Cookbooks. Cameras (as long as I'm behind them).  Small town dive bars. John Wayne movies. Olives. Sunshine. Concerts. Avocados. Travelling. Sweating (good thing 'cause I do it a lot). Dried fruit. Jeans. Aviator sunglasses. Wine. Peanut butter and honey. Honest laughter (like what kids do). Hanging with the guys. Hanging with the girls. Corny jokes. My Lord, Jesus Christ. Myself.

Yesterday, the sun came out, I put on my aviators, ate some beef jerky, got the ball rolling on some big girl decisions, rode my horse, and got my sweat on. I felt a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment