Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kicking and screaming!

The most important nights (or mornings) to exercise are the ones you absolutely don't want to. I have had two of those nights in a row. I'm catching a bit of a cold, I'm pretending I'm not, but the sore throat, body aches, and headache don't lie. And, then of course there is the "I feel fat" pity party, a recipe for disaster in the exercise motivation department. But, I grabbed myself by the figurative ear and drug myself into my workout room kicking and screaming and got it done. I probably wasn't at full steam ahead, but I did it and I did feel better afterwards. I guess they don't lie about endorphins, whoever "they" is. If you can get through the workouts you absolutely don't want to do, the rest will seem like a cake walk! Did I just say cake?!?! What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment