Friday, March 29, 2013

Low rise pants, popcorn, and lead feet.

1. I feel like low-rise pants are the most ridiculous thing out there meant to be as silly as gangsters wearing their pants around their knees. If I wanted to see early twenty something butt cracks seventy five times a day I would go to the beach. If I wanted my butt crack seen by the masses I would streak a college football game. I need something less silly to worry about besides doing a VERY unattractive dance to pull up my britches all day long. I'm not saying we all need to go back to wearing "mom" jeans, but isn't there a happy medium (rise).

2. I resent my calorie counter this week. Which is dumb. It's inanimate and only tells me what I tell it. It means no harm. It's honest, does it's job, never complains. I should probably give it a raise.

3. I have been super busy this week. I have been super restless this week. Like get in the car and not stop driving until I hit a border or an ocean and then make a turn and drive some more. I blame the full moon.

4. I really want to get my nails done. And my toes done. I need to feel girly for a minute instead of dirty... Or sweaty... Or dirty.

5. Whoever invented popcorn... Wait, whoever discovered popcorn, something a great pioneer accomplished, I would like to meet them and shake their hand (maybe kiss their feet) in my next life. After them, I'm moving onto the guy that first made beef jerky. And once I'm done thanking that dude I'm hitting up the brave soul that first dived into a beehive and brought out honey. They all deserve a little recognition.

6. I love my new workout shoes. They are light and comfy. They are funky and fun colors. They do make working out a little more fun.

7. It's Easter this weekend. Another food holiday. Wink, wink. I am excited not only for the real reason for this holiday but also for the resulting pig I'm going to consume. Ham is in my top ten list of favorite dinners.  It's a good gathering food, and we will be gathering.

8. My Ninja rocks. It gets my day going by blending my banana/hemp/almond milk confection. It pulses, it chops, it dices, it does my laundry, it throws Chinese stars, it has a black belt, it's going to make hummus this weekend. Not all of my previous statements are true.

9. I'm fighting off my feelings of restlessness for the weekend by keeping myself busy with spring projects... Rearranging my bedroom... Spring yard clean-up... Burn pile... Contemplating painting the workout room, but what color?? Wish me luck and lead feet to keep me anchored.

No comments:

Post a Comment