Monday, March 11, 2013

Insanity Week 2- For reals yo

I rocked my workouts this week, as in I did them all to the very best of my abilities. I didn't skip, postpone, or put off any to make up later. I put in my time with Shaun T, and you know what, I kinda liked it. I can't believe how much more I enjoyed my workouts not being sick. I had no idea I had myself that wore down. I actually pushed myself this week and it felt good. My last workout of the week I even talked my bestie I was visiting into doing it with me. She has been doing another challenging beach body workout and I felt better about myself because she broke a sweat too. It was fun working out with her, we laughed when had uncoordinated moments and even chuckled at Shaun T's slightly dorky personality that shines through when talks about himself in the third person or says things like "that was bananas, yo!". I rewarded my efforts this week with a long hike Sunday morning. It was great to get some sunshine on my skin and some fresh air in my lungs. So, all in all I would call Week 2 a great success!

Insanity Week 2 Stats:

Weight: 186.4 (up 0.6 lbs... Don't ask me why, but I'm not too concerned, I'm the fluctuating queen, but see my frustration!!!)
Measurements: Not until the end.
Motivation: High as a kite, I am feeling really good about this workout, it's ability to challenge me, and where I'm heading with it.
Strength: I feel good, really good. I didn't get nearly a sore as I thought I would (thank goodness), but definitely felt my workouts. I'm ready for Week 3 and what it has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment