Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Feel Free to Slap Me Silly

I saw one of those cartoon/saying/statement thingies on Facebook the other day that said "No one wants to hear about your workout unless you fell off the treadmill". I laughed. I LOL'd. I had myself a good chuckle. But then I got to thinking, "Am I turning into that person??". I know all of you that read this are reading because you want to, there is no proverbial gun being held to your heads. You can switch me off any time you want to. But in my everyday life, I sure hope I'm not turning into that person that incessantly talks about their workouts and their diet, etc. I think I try not to, but if you catch me on the street and I am dripping with self-righteousness and tales of how many one arm push-ups and burpees I did that day and all you asked me was "Hey, how's it going??", feel free to slap me right back into reality. I won't hit back, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment