Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pearls of wisdon from the internet...

With the advent of facebook, pinterest, twitter, ect., ect., there are many places to pull knowledge, wisdom, motivation, and sometimes garbage from... Here is a collective gathering of tidbits that I have been witness to as of late...

You are what you eat, so don't be cheap, easy, or fake.

Strive for progress, not perfection.

You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lou Holtz

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. -Jim Ryan

The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline. -Steve Smith

It's not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion.– Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Fall down seven times, get up eight -Chinese proverb

Strength is the product of struggle.

If you don't focus on your ass, no one else will.

Sweat is fat crying. (my personal favorite)

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

What you eat in private will show up in public.

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Don't give up what you want most for what you want now.

If you still look cute at the end of your workout then you didn't train hard enough.

The feeling you get after a workout today is what makes you want to do it again tomorrow.

When I exercise I wear all black, its like a funeral for my fat.

The difference between want and need is self-control.

Strong is the new skinny.

The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

There is just a few to keep y'all going. I know that they can be corny, but I find a little solace in them from time to time and whatever it takes to keep going is whatever it takes, corny or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment