Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Insanity Check-out, TapOutXT2 Check-in

I have officially completed Insanity. What I can say is, WOW, what a program. It will get you in better shape, no doubt about it. I don't think my results were as extreme as some of the infomercial results, but I didn't go into with no fitness what-so-ever. I think the biggest change that I saw was in my cardiovascular endurance. This deal will put some air in your lungs, no doubt about it. Here are my beginning and ending measurements... I will spare you the gory photographs.

February 18th

Arms:          Left  14.5 inches     Right 14.25 inches
Thighs         Left  25.5 inches     Right 25.5 inches
Calves        Left  16.5 inches     Right  16 inches
Chest          39 inches
Waist          38.5 inches
Hips            42.25 inches
Size 12 jeans
Weight 187.8 pounds

May 6th

Arms          Left  13.25 inches     Right 13 inches   Loss: 2.5 inches
Thighs        Left  24.25 inches     Right  24 inches   Loss: 2.75 inches
Calves        Left  16.5 inches       Right  15.75 inches Loss: 0.25 inches (I'm gonna say my calves didn't change too much... :) )
Chest         38.5 inches  Loss: 0.5 inches (honestly, my chest is the last thing I wanted to lose, if you know me, you know why... I DO NOT have one)
Waist         37 inches    Loss: 1.5 inches
Hips           41 inches    Loss: 1.25
Size 11 jeans with a belt to keep them from sagging. That's right, I said it, I've been wearing a belt.
Weight       174.6 pounds   Loss: 13.2 pounds

Total Loss: 8.75 inches  13.2 pounds and I lost my weak lungs, my meager beating heart, and my belief that I could no longer do a "boy" push up.

I started TapOutXT2 last night. It's gonna be a good one. Check-ins to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment