Thursday, May 16, 2013

Relaxing

I'm trying to relax. Pause for all of you readers that personally know me to absorb that statement. I'm not trying to relax in the sense that I am doing less. That would be silly non-sense. I'm just trying to relax my calorie obsession and my panic if I don't get worked out. I have transitioned into a mini-workout in the morning and a regular workout at night. My night ones have been hit and miss the past two weeks due to my work schedule and a new "project" I have taken on. But, I am trying to be ok with that. It's an effort at least. But I am slowly realizing the beating myself up over it is A) Not going to change the fact that I didn't get it done, B) Not going to add anymore hours to my day, and C) Is going to lead me down a self-destructive path. So, I'm trying to relax a little. Here's me with my feet up and a cool drink in my hand. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment