Tuesday, April 7, 2015

To hold you over...

I missed working out yesterday. I don't feel bad about it. I have some things happening in my personal life and they took precedence in the morning. When I got off of work I had a bride to meet at her venue to consult about her wedding photos in the evening. I didn't realize that the venue was half way to Horseshoe Bend, which for those of you that don't know, it is a long darn ways from Marsing. So, I got home late after a long day. I fell short on my steps, which kinda made me mad. Scratch that, it really did make me mad. It is the first day that I have fallen short since the FitBit Phenomenon began. Anyways, I will get you guys all caught up on the happenings of me one of these days soon, for now, know that I kicked my workouts a$$ today, nailed my steps, and decided Tuesday is the new Monday.

Here is a cool blog post about vegetables that I found colorful and interesting. Take a look, make a salad, drink your water! Funny Fat Chic over and out.


http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/what-vegetables-are-in-season-right-now/?utm_source=mfp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly20150406&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRokuKTOZKXonjHpfsX77e0kWaC0i4kz2EFye%2BLIHETpodcMTsBqPa%2BTFAwTG5toziV8R7DBLM153N8QXRTg

No comments:

Post a Comment