Monday, December 31, 2012

Mood altering actions...

Want to change your mood?? I'm gonna tell you something, you don't need any mood or mind altering substances to get this done. I know of an action that will change your mood faster than any IV shot could aspire to do. Step on a scale. Yep, that's it, step on a scale. It can make you higher than high if its headed the direction you want or put you in the pit of despair if its headed the other way. The anticipation before stepping on is a bit of a rush all its own, and the after, if it goes your way, is a mix of relief, excitement, and accomplishment. The after, if it doesn't go your way can ruin not only your day, but possibly week, or however long it takes to get that damn thing going your way again. I was lucky enough to have it read in my favor this morning, Happy New Year's to me!!! But who knows what next week will bring. But hey, who doesn't love a good roller coaster ride??

No comments:

Post a Comment