Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Forgiveness

Forgiveness is something that I struggle with on a daily basis. I LOVE to beat myself up right into an eating frenzy. It's a big downfall for my health, weight loss, and well-being. I can let a a wrong-doing from someone else go no problem, but I can't let any my infractions, or even things that aren't infractions, but I make them into one, go, not even for a second. I wake up in the middle of the night lecturing myself for things I haven't even done or not done yet. It's not a good trait of mine and it's something I am working on. This letter below comes from a phenomenal blog. If you aren't following it, I highly recommend it. bravegirlsclub.com. It addresses forgiveness and shares how progress is stalemated until you let go of your sins of the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment