Thursday, July 9, 2015

I think I'm in LOVE.

So, I have been seeing this guy for awhile now.

No, not the guy from the bar.

It's been going on a little longer than that. I only get to see him once every couple of weeks due to circumstances out of our control.

He is a little younger than me. He's foreign. He has dark hair and nice eyes. He is gentle and firm. He rubs my feet, and as those of you that know me well, nobody touches my feet. He doesn't talk a whole lot and doesn't expect me talk much either. When he does he always imparts some life wisdom on me. He does ask me some questions every now and again. He's getting to know me slowly but surely. I ALWAYS feel better after I see him. I ALWAYS feel prettier after I see him. I'm beginning to feel committed to him.

If only he wasn't my nail guy.... ;)

P.S. Just in case you didn't read between the lines, go back and read that whole thing with a tone of sarcasm. Although if I ever found a guy that was as reliable as my nail guy, I just might think about being committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment